Reach the growing Hispanic Market with a unique opportunity:
U.S. Hispanic buying power has risen from $499 billion in 2000, to $1 trillion in 2010, to a projected $1.5 trillion in 2015, representing a value increase of 108% from 2000 to 2015. Furthermore, 2007 marked the first year that Hispanics (specifically second-generation Latinos) surpassed all U.S. minority groups in terms of disposable personal income.
By sponsoring our documentary and screening events surrounding the broadcast, your corporation will have a unique opportunity to reach this core Latino demographic (along with non-Latino PBS viewers and non-Latino baseball fans). There are only a few sponsorships available so your company will not compete for mind-share.
Highly customized integrated marketing campaign developed for your needs:
Our marketing staff will work with you to develop an integrated marketing plan. We will provide a variety of exciting elements in conjunction with the rollout of El Béisbol. Key components may include:
• Red-carpet events and festival screenings to premiere the documentary.
• A public relations and advertising campaign.
• Educational component reaching middle school students.
• A companion book of photography to celebrate Latino players in baseball.
• Community outreach events to benefit underprivileged children, education, and sports programs.
Our Fiscal Sponsor:
The International Documentary Association will provide an official tax deduction receipt for all contributions to El Béisbol.